Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Art Auction Benefitting Greater Birmingham Humane Society

My painting "Bird Dog," acrylic on canvas 18" X 24", will be auctioned at this year's GBHS silent auction. The auction will go live Jan. 28th. and run until Feb. 11, and will feature art work and other items donated by local animal lovers and supporters of GBHS.
Also at auction will be my "Shakespeare Possum" framed print, with the inscription: "A possum by any other name would still be a possum." - William Shakespeare. I look forward to this event, beginning online January 28th.

4 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

How did it turn out?

Ramey Channell said...

Both were purchased. Last I checked, the Bird Dog bid was $90, and the Shakespeare Possum was $40 or $50. So they both are sold. Money goes to Greater B'ham Humane Society.

JD Atlanta said...

Cool!

Do My Course For Me Online said...

Appreciate this post! I had a great time reading it. Looking forward to meeting all the participants in person someday.